Guaranteed Resurfacing you can trust
We offer Guarantees to resurface because we are confident in our work. And we would like you to be the same. This isn’t one of those Guarantees that is full of clauses and fine print to trick you. No this is a common-sense Guarantee that your bath, shower, basin, sink or vanity. Will be as good as a new one for a similar time a new one. That makes sense, doesn’t it?. This is assurance that the product we offer will do the job it’s meant for. In fact, our Guarantee is longer than a new bath, shower, or vanity guarantee. And it is the longest in the industry. The life expectancy of the new surface is 20 years +.
What does the Guarantee cover?
The Pouraglaze coating system is guaranteed against peeling, and blistering. Of that, we can be sure of. But there are some things we are not able to prevent.
- One. We can’t prevent scratching, chipping or other accidental damages.
- Two. Some bathroom environments may cause yellowing for instance too much sunlight can cause yellowing.
- Three: We can not prevent staining from chemicals or dies.
- Four: We can not prevent neglect and abuse. Because bathroom products are meant to be kept clean and dry no surfaces do well in continental water. So dripping taps constant pooling, slime and dirt are no good for you or the bathroom. So keeping it clean is beneficial for you and the longevity of the bathroom.
The Pouraglaze coating system
Our Pouraglaze coating system is a result of many years of experience, research, and innovation. Since we are always keeping up with the latest technologies. Some of the latest and most exciting are the following.
1:First a powerful bonding agent – is used to weld the topcoat to the existing enamel or acrylic surface.
2: Secondly the new pouring enamel from Europe is called Ekopel 2k – an extremely hard, chip-resistant and water-resistant hybrid epoxy enamel. Which has resulted in the most durable full gloss finish for resurfacing baths, showers, and vanities in the industry by far.
Guarantee and Proper Care Instructions
- General care and 5-year Guarantee
- Your new surface is guaranteed not to peel or blister for 5 years. However, for the first 24 hours, it is imperative that the bathroom remains closed and untouched. Also, make sure the windows and doors are closed to prevent dust and sudden changes in temperature. Because the surface needs 24 hours at 25 degrees Celsius to cure but will take longer with colder weather.
Proper care of new surface
- Importantly clean the surface regularly preferably by using a cream cleanser and a wet microfibre cloth. Or soft towelling cloth which will prevent the build-up of soap scum, calcium and dirt.
- Also, avoid the use of dyes or bath bombs with strong colours on the new surfaces. Also, metal cans or bottles with ink stamps on the bottom can cause stains.
- Solvents such as acetone or paint thinner will remove shine and may weaken the surface thus voiding the guarantee.
- Powder cleansers or harsh scourers will also remove the shine on your new surface. Also please report the damage on the surface asap.
- Call Jordan Molnar 0488 080 348